close

 

 

Customer:Good day. I was wondering if I can still use these coupons.
顧客︰你好。我想知道我是否還能用這些折價券。
Cashier:Let me take a look. I’m sorry. These expired a month ago and cannot be used. Instead, let me give you a newer coupon sheet.
收銀員︰我看看。不好意思,這些一個月前就過期不能用了。但我會給你一張較新的折價單。
Customer:Excellent. Can I use them today?
顧客︰好極了。那我今天就可以用了嗎?
Cashier:Of course. That’s why I gave them to you.
收銀員︰當然囉。所以我才會拿給你。

「句」細靡遺
◎These expired a month ago and cannot be used.
這些一個月前就過期不能用了。
如何用英文向消費者表明折價券已不能再使用?以下為您介紹折價券失效的其他說法:
.The coupons have already expired.
這些折價券已經過期了。
.The coupons are invalid.
這些折價券是無效的。
.The coupons are out of date.
這些折價券過期了。
例:Cashier:Sorry, sir. The coupon you have here is out of date.
(收銀員:先生,抱歉。您的折價券已經過期了。)
Customer:Never mind. Thanks.(顧客:那算了。謝啦。)

 

文章來源:http://www.appledaily.com.tw/

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    英倫翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()