close
situation: John has locked himself out of his room and goes to the front desk for help.
    場景: 約翰把他自己鎖在門外,因此到服務台求助。
 
John: Excuse me. Can you help me, please?
    約翰: 對不起。你能幫我忙嗎?
 
attendant: Yes, sir?
    服務員: 可以,先生?
 
John: I left my key in my room.
    約翰: 我把鑰匙留在房間裏。
 
John: I've locked myself out.
    約翰: 我把自己鎖在外面了。
 
attendant: I see.
    服務員: 我明白了。
 
John: What should I do?
    約翰: 我該怎麼辦?
 
attendant: You'll need to go down to the front desk and ask for a duplicate key.
    服務員: 你需要下樓到大廳櫃台要一把備用鑰匙。
 
attendant: Don't worry.
    服務員: 別擔心。
 
---: (at the front desk)
    ---: (在櫃台)
 
John: I've locked myself out.
    約翰: 我把自己鎖在門外了。
 
John: Could I have a duplicate key?
    約翰: 可以給我一把備用鑰匙嗎?
 
receptionist: Of course, sir. What's your room number?
    接待員: 當然,先生。您的房間號碼是幾號?
 
John: 123.
    約翰: 一二三。
 
receptionist: Here you are, sir.
    接待員: 這是您的備用鑰匙,先生。
 
John: By the way, is there any mail for me?
    約翰: 順便問一下,有我的信件嗎?
 
receptionist: Yes, there is a letter here from New York.
    接待員: 有,有一封來自紐約的信。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    英倫翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()