close
Check Out 退房
situation: John is checking out of a hotel.
    場景: 約翰正在旅館辦理結帳手續。
 
clerk: (answering the phone) Desk clerk. Good morning.
    職員: (接電話)櫃台服務員,早安。
 
John: Good morning. This is John Smith in room 123.
    約翰: 早安。我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。
 
John: I'm getting ready to leave.
    約翰: 我準備要離開了。
 
John: Would you send a bellhop for my bags, please?
    約翰: 請派一個行李員來搬我的行李,好嗎?
 
clerk: Yes, sir. Right away.
    職員: 好的,先生。馬上就來。
 
---: (at the front desk)
    ---: (在櫃台)
 
clerk: Can I help you, sir?
    職員: 先生,我能為您效勞嗎?
 
John: Yes, I'm checking out.
    約翰: 是的,我要退房。
 
clerk: Can I have your key and room number, please?
    職員: 您的房間號碼和鑰匙呢?
 
John: Room 123. Here's my key.
    約翰: 一二三號房。這是我的鑰匙。
 
clerk: Here's your bill, sir.
    職員: 先生,這是您的帳單。
 
clerk: Could you please check it?
    職員: 請您核對一下好嗎?
 
John: It looks all right.
    約翰: 看來沒錯。
 
John: Do you accept traveler's checks?
    約翰: 你們收旅行支票嗎?
 
clerk: Most certainly, sir.
    職員: 當然了,先生。
 
John: Here you are.
    約翰: 旅行支票給你。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 英倫翻譯社 的頭像
    英倫翻譯社

    英倫翻譯社/ Trsmaster

    英倫翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()