Customer︰I'd like the grilled salmon and a glass of white wine.
顧客︰我要烤鮭魚和1杯白酒。
Waiter︰Would you care to try our new tofu appetizer?
服務生︰您想試試我們新推出的豆腐開胃菜嗎?
Customer︰Could you tell me a little about it?
顧客︰你可以介紹一下這道菜嗎?
Waiter︰It's fried tofu with sweet garlic sauce and spring onions.
服務生︰這是一道加甜蒜泥和蔥的炸豆腐。
Customer︰OK. Why not?
顧客︰好啊,那就來一份吧。

★ Would you care to try our...?
您想試試我們的……嗎?
△ 如果對方不是熟客,通常需要服務生推薦該餐廳的招牌菜。以下介紹推薦菜色的其他說法:
How about trying our...?
(試試我們的……如何?)
Are you interested in trying...?
(您有興趣試試……嗎?)
Do you want to try...?
(您想要試……嗎?)
例: Waiter: May I take your order now?(服務生:請問可以為您點餐了嗎?)
Customer: Can you recommend something special?(顧客:你可以推薦些特別的餐點嗎?)

★ grill vt. 燒烤
例: Anna burned her hand while grilling the burger.
(安娜在烤漢堡時燒傷了手。)
★ a glass of... 一杯……
△ a glass of white wine 一杯白酒
△ two glasses of milk 二杯牛奶
例: Please give me a glass of water.(請給我一杯水。)
△ glass n. 玻璃杯(可數);玻璃(不可數數)
注意:glass 的複數形 "glasses" 也可當「眼鏡」解。
△ a pair of glasses 一付眼鏡
例: James bought a new pair of sunglasses for NT$2,500.
(詹姆士花了2500元買了一付新的太陽眼鏡。)

 

文章來源:http://www.appledaily.com.tw/ 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    英倫翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()