1. We need to strike hard and establish our initial market share. 

 

我們得奮力一搏,建立起我們的初期市佔率。

2. We really need to appeal to younger users. 

 

我們得投合較年輕的使用者。

3. I don't think we're going to be able to reach new consumers with this product—this will have to be marketed to our existing customer base. 

 

我認為這個產品無法讓我們開發新的消費者,這勢必得銷往我們現有的顧客群那兒。

4. This is the perfect time to try to extend internationally. 

 

這是拓展國際業務的絕佳時刻。

5. Hasn't ABC Tech completely saturated this market? 

 

ABC Tech公司還沒有讓這個市場完全飽和嗎?

6. We need to focus on one market objective before we can move on. 

 

我們得先把焦點放在某一個市場目標上,之後才有辦法繼續前進。

7. Now's the time to take some risks and go for the big return. 

 

現在必須險中求勝了。

8. I think we need to go in a new direction. 

 

我想我們得邁向一個新的方向。

9. Our strategy needs to focus on new customers, not only our existing market. 

 

10. I think we're going to get great penetration with this new product. 

 

我想這個新產品會讓我們有很大的突破。

11. We're going to need to set up benchmarks to measure our costs and our results. 

 

12. We need our strategy to help us achieve our mission statement. 

 

我們得讓公司策略協助我們達成公司的經營宗旨。

13. I say we go for penetration and set our initial prices low. 

 

我是說我們要滲透市場,剛開始時先把我們的價位定得較低些。

14. Our customer base is small, savvy, and demanding. This is exactly the type of market that calls for a skim pricing strategy. 

 

我們的顧客群很小,但都十分精明老練,而且要求很高,這的確就是要我們採取「高價策略」的市場類型。

15. We can't turn new customers off with a price that is too high. 

 

在太高的價格下,我們絕不能讓新顧客倒盡胃口。



全文網址: 寂天英語/建議行銷策略 - 生活英語 - 語言學習 - udn校園博覽會 http://mag.udn.com/mag/campus/storypage.jsp?f_MAIN_ID=381&f_SUB_ID=4986&f_ART_ID=368251#ixzz1l1o208MB 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    英倫翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()